Conversations Magazine's #BooksYouNeedtoRead Issue

Conversations Magazine's #BooksYouNeedtoRead Issue

Sunday, November 5, 2023

[BOOK REVIEW] Inspiring from beginning to end, Michelle Brown shows the power of faith and not giving up


 I've never met Michelle Brown, but after reading her book My Life Isn't Perfect, But My Testimony Is.... I feel a connection to her through her story and life lessons. 

She shares how through her personal and professional challenges how she has been able to persevere---letting us know what is possible for us as well. Looking at her today you would never guess she has been through so many heartbreaking situations, but I think that is again part of the book. So many of us have been through things that could have broken us, but we are still here---still able to stand and face down another day. 

For Michelle the key to not giving up was tied to her faith. She didn't always understand what she was dealing with when it came to family or things with her own body, but she didn't let that stop her. 

For those who have ever endured a trial that threatened to break them, this book is sure to give you hope. Inspiring from beginning to end, Michelle Brown's My Life Isn't Perfect, But My Testimony Is.... shows the power of faith and not giving up. 

Get your copy of My Life Isn't Perfect, But My Testimony Is.... on Amazon

No comments: